helpful! I just picked up a bottle today:
- Use apple cider vinegar on your scalp. It will remove the dandruff from your noggin and won’t pollute the water supply. Use a mixture of 50% water and 50% vinegar to make an invigorating skull wash.
- ACV can also help treat lice.
- For softer skin, pour one cup of apple cider vinegar into your bath water.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as aftershave.
- Apple cider vinegar can also treat oily skin. Mix 50% apple cider vinegar with 50% cool water. The mixture functions as an astringent.
- According to folk wisdom, a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar before each meal will aid in digestion. It is best to take the vinegar with water. ACV can potentially burn your throat.
- Best Home Remedies gives us an ACV facial mask that supposedly clears up acne.
Make a face pack of bran (partly ground wheat) plus baking soda and water. Mix into a paste, apply to the face , leaving on for 15 minutes. Rinse with solution of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 8 parts water.
I won’t vouch for this as a cure for acne, but it will, at least, exfoliate your face and remove dead skin cells which is an aid to the acne sufferer.